Bookkeeping Services – We Offer Onsite & Remote (Virtual) Bookkeeping Solutions
Is the constant grind of bookkeeping and keeping your books up-to-date taking you away from running your business? Outsourcing your bookkeeping to Randolph Business Resources will help you save time, money, and headaches.
Remote (Virtual) Bookkeeping and On-site Bookkeeping Solutions
One of the advantages of working with Randolph Business Resources is our flexibility. We can provide 100% remote bookkeeping services by using email, phone calls and virtual meetings. We also offer on-site bookkeeping solutions for clients who prefer to have someone come to their office on a regular basis for a more hands on approach.
5 Signs You Need Help With Bookkeeping
Many of our bookkeeping clients initially came to us for a free consultation because they were struggling with bookkeeping. Below are 5 signs that you may need help keeping your books up-to-date:
- Overwhelmed – You haven’t kept up with accounting in months and feel overwhelmed
- Confused – You’re not sure of the steps involved to do bookkeeping the right way
- Lost – You feel lost when managing your books and billing
- Lack of Time and Energy – You have receipts and bank statements that are piling up and going unattended because you just don’t have time or the energy to handle it
- Trust – You don’t know who you can trust to help with managing your books
5 Benefits of Outsourcing Your Bookkeeping to Randolph Business Resources
Outsourcing your bookkeeping to Randolph Business Resources can allow you to focus on running your business while we focus on the task of keeping your books up-to-date.
Benefits of working with Randolph Business Resources include:
- On-site – we travel to you.
- Flexible hours/days – we can work as little or as much as you need.
- Outsourced – We’re not on your payroll, which saves you money
- No Long Term Commitment Required
- Freedom – We do what you hate to do so you can do what you love to do.
How It Works
The first thing you need to do is request a free assessment. Once you request a free assessment, our owner Mickey Randolph will schedule an in-person meeting with you to assess your business needs and offer a solution that works for your time and budget.
Our Bookkeeping Services Include
- Reconciliation of Bank Accounts and Credit Card Accounts
- Prepare Invoicing
- Maintain Accounts Payable
- Maintain Accounts Receivable
- Prepare Payroll and Tax Payments
- File Quarterly and year end 940/941 Payroll Reports
- Prepare year end W2/W3 Forms
- Prepare year end 1099/1096 Forms
- Maintain General Ledgers
- Inventory Accounting
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Statements
- Prepare City and County Business and Sales Tax
- Organize and Prepare Tax Data for CPAs