Why Randolph Business Resources?
Many clients initially hire Randolph Business Resources due to financial or accounting “pain points” that drive them to seek outside help. Take a look at the list below and see if any of them describe your situation.
Do These Financial “Pain Points” Resonate With You?
- “I hate paperwork. I can’t focus on my business because of it.”
- “I need to make a decision, but I don’t know if I can afford it.”
- “I’m afraid of running out of money. I never know where we are financially.”
- “I’ve got cash in my pocket, but I have a box of receipts and a stack of invoices. I wonder if I’m making any money.”
- “My CPA firm is coming to do an audit, but I don’t have time to get my stuff together.”
If you can sympathize with any of these statements then Randolph Business Services may be a good fit for you. We are passionate about helping companies grow by taking care of their accounting needs so that business owners have more time to focus on growing their business.
Differentiators That Make Us Unique Include
- We work on site
- Complete package
- No client is too small
- Flexible services & payment arrangement
What We Are & What We Are NOT
- We are an outsourced on-site accounting department alternative for small to medium-sized companies.
- We are your trusted partner that processes payroll, vendor payables, customer billings, reconciliations, etc.
- We are CFOs and Controllers that provide financial statement reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and strategic planning.
- We are NOT a CPA firm. We do not do any federal tax returns, federal tax consulting, or certified audits.